25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"If I'm not careful, I feel I'll find fiction written about me before long," Ronin remarked playfully, rolling his eyes at Bastien but seeming unable to wipe the smile off his face. He had missed his friends, he realised - missed being able to feel carefree, too. Perhaps dying and coming back had been just the thing he needed to get back on track. Settling back in his chair, Ronin raised an eyebrow at the mention of the conversation that had taken place between Remi and Bastien.

He snorted and shook his head. "The tension is as resolved as it can be, I'd say," he murmured, saying more than he could have with words. "Remi and I are not romantically involved though, if that is what you're saying. He's the best friend I have in Caido."

Intrigued by the sound of this new guild, Ronin didn't bother to hide his smirk at hearing that his friend was leaving well enough alone when it came to gods. "A very, very wise decision," he remarked. "I might have to commission some more work to decorate this place!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 05-11-2019, 03:58 PM