25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh no! How have you discovered my book? It was my entertainment on the evenings." Bastien laughed through his mock surprise, feeling too silly to really commit after the glee of finding Ronin still alive.

The tension was resolved? He raised an eyebrow. Had Remi and Ronin finally reached the natural conclusion of their relationship and made the love he was sure the whole town had imagined at this point? Why had there not been a chorus of angels? It seemed Ronin did not want to spill the details though, so Bastien just sipped at his wine. "You choose well. He is a good man, if a little...innocent. Trusting."

"I would welcome any commissions. You would have to actually pay, of course. You only get one death freebie." He laughed, looking to the portraits. "Perhaps you can bring me the skin of some great beast. Stuffed, it might make a wonderful entrance piece for my guild."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-13-2019, 06:48 PM