[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Usually Emmett spent plenty of time by the food stalls at Fiat Lux, serving out portions of food from the farm or trading with the other merchants. But with everything with Phoebe, his recent slower rate of work and two young children to care for, he had not had much time to spend there. Only to get lunch, and even then it had been an event completely eclipsed by Phoebe's announcement.

He was still reeling from it, really. From Remi's words and the daunting idea of his future that now lurked in the back of his mind. Wandering by the stalls he wasn't really thinking that hard, just wandering and trying to clear his mind, sure he would not have much chance to relax in the upcoming months (years?).

Spotting Amalia at her stall, looking happy, he smiled. It was good to see her enjoying the festival; he was not familiar with the baker but when he had seen her, she had never looked all that happy. Stopping at the edge of her stall he laughed as he saw the flour all over her. "Y'had a good day? Look like you did a lotta work, puttin' all the rest of them to shame."
Emmett
There's a saying where I come from
Playing 'round with fire gets you burned
Well, I'll wear my third degrees
And my heart upon my sleeve

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Emmett - 04-25-2019, 04:56 PM