[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
Emmett Palmer. As soon as he says the name it clicks, and Amalia grins bashfully at her own mistake, pulling at her sleeve. How could she have forgotten? He was one of the younger ones, but always a good sort, trading with her mother and grandmother and bringing crops to Fiat Lux. There were more Palmers, too, a gaggle of them, and Amalia had known his sister since they were girls. She had only forgotten who Emmett was because...

...because...

And as he speaks her smile falls, for she knows why she did not think of his name. On a night not like this one, in a forest not here, Amalia had seen the Palmer clan walking, led them through darkness and toward a sea of lantern light. There had been so many souls that night, so many familiar faces, but now, looking at Emmett through wide, glittering eyes, she sees them all in him and remembers.

"I'm sorry, Emmett," the girl whispers, hushed, ignoring his comment about her bread. "Your family... They are with Ludo now, and Mort. I promise." They are not lost. They do not wander. They are safe.
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-29-2019, 10:38 PM