[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
The girl laughs jubilantly at his tale, thoroughly amused by Emmett's creativity before clearing her throat and shaking her head. Adopting what is meant to be a serious expression, she nods at him, resting her head upon her hands. "They had a whole plot of vampire spaghetti squash going. They had kept them warm through LongNight, and taught them how to dance. Despite a few ankle nips, everything was set for a Fiat Lux performance. They promised all their friends an unparalleled show, raunchy enough to make even Frey blush."

With a wistful tsk she shakes her head. For a quiet girl she is an adept storyteller, her tone conveying the crescendos and disappointment if the tale with aplomb. "They had not counted on the barrier falling. With the world open to them the gourds escaped, vanishing into the woods. But what were the farmers to do? They'd made promises, told Frey there would be a show. And thus..."

She gestures to the poorly garbed men, both wholly oblivious to the pair's scrutinization, wrapped up in their ale.
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 05-08-2019, 12:51 PM