[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
"Like the normal vampire gourds, y'know? But yellow." Perhaps this particular form of squash does not come in the vampire variety: Amalia has no idea. She is not a farmer, has no green thumb. It is remarkable that her herb garden survives as well as it does, and most of that is due to kindly neighborhood elders who try to preserve it in her grandmother's name. Shrugging, she turns a gentle smile back to Emmett, rising to stand again behind the stall. Slender fingers play absently with a lock of hair, the only sign of her underlying anxiety, her persistent concern that she has done wrong- but the boy is smiling, his stance more relaxed, and the baker is self indulgent enough to believe she has played some part.

Humming slightly in thought, Amalia tilts her head. "Well," she murmurs, a quizzical expression on her angular face, "I can't say I remember right now. I know one of them was to go outside, but we've already managed that much." She smirks, turning her black gaze to the revelers and the waning sun. Glancing slyly back at the boy, Amalia tries to be casual as she asks: "Do you have someone to light a candle with this year, Emmett?" It is half teasing, half earnest. She hopes he has found someone dear, someone to stand beside him in the dark. If not, she is more than ready to step in, to scoop him up and shelter him, if only for today.
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 05-09-2019, 03:17 PM