[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
Amalia listens to the younger boy intently, alternatively nodding or interjecting with a question. "Who is Bee?" the girl asks, one eyebrow arching, a glittering tease in her rich voice. It makes her smile to think of the boy with a partner, though she has to wonder where this friend has gone. Emmett clearly needs distraction, support in his time of loss. Or so Amalia has decided, and thus so it shall be.

That Remi should chide is a great surprise, and her face reflects this, eyes widening in surprise. "Remi?" Chucking softly, the girl leans forward, deeply curious to know how this boy could have offended the friendly, mild-mannered alchemist. "How did you manage to irritate him? Do I need to beat him up?" It is half-jest, half-honesty: as mild as the tension between Outlander and Natural may currently be, Emmett still belongs to her us, her flock, and Amalia is nothing if not loyal to her flock, defensive and protective to a fault.
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 05-10-2019, 02:32 PM