[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I guess, but she ain' his sister and no one--" Emmett sighed, rubbed his forehead. He knew his anger was doing most of the talking here, not his brain. "...Maybe I'm bein' too harsh, I dunno. I'm jus'...not in the mood t'be told how crap I am right now." On top of everything else, it really was the last thing he needed, especially when he was trying to make things right.

Amalia seemed to be uncomfortable at the topic of the Spire, which he understood. It was an uncomfortable situation all around. But he nodded solemnly at her comments, watching the way she cut herself off then turned around, unable to continue with the thoughts all Naturals had.

"Yeah, I know. This is what I'm tryina say to Bee, but she takes it real personal. The Outlanders come here and after bein' here less than a year, think they know best for alla us. It...it annoys me. I managed nineteen years without havin' to run over to the Spire." He shook his head, looking down to the ground. "But now it's done, ain' it? So I guess we all gotta live with the consequences. Fae, 'n' stuff. I hope the Outlanders don' screw that up too."
Emmett
There's a saying where I come from
Playing 'round with fire gets you burned
Well, I'll wear my third degrees
And my heart upon my sleeve

Messages In This Thread
[SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [SE] for a moment I forget to worry - by Emmett - 05-19-2019, 08:48 AM