Personal Quest we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Dawn. Sunshine. Manual labour.

If it had been anyone but Lily, Lucas would have told them to go fuck themselves and hide away until it got a little less combustible for his liking. But he supposed if he was inside it wouldn't be too bad - which explained why he turned up and walked straight into the little establishment she had chosen. Spotting her instantly (she was hardly difficult to miss), he pushed down the wide hood on his coat and greeted her with a shallow bow, a smirk curling across his lips.

"One would think you were trying to kill me, Miss Balfour," he drawled, though there was a playfulness in his eyes that suggested he could bear with it, so long as she made it worth his while. "I have a background in security, so once your place is up and running, should you need someone to mind the doors on those long and lonely nights, I would be happy to help. In the meantime, though, I am yours."

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams - by Lucas - 04-26-2019, 05:42 PM