Personal Quest we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Lily welcomed him with a hug, something that surprised the artist - he had thought from her attitude at the funeral and her overtaking of his building she would have been...awkward around him at the least. But not one to question good fortune when it came, he returned the hug. "It is an honourable endeavour. I am happy to help."

As Bastien's eyes landed on Lucas they hardened, his jaw immediately setting his mouth into a stiff straight line. He would not bring up their fight here, not when there were other matters at hand, but he made no secret of his contempt. Especially when Rexanna entered; he took her hand and held it tight, a nervous glance toward the devil in the room. He would not hurt her again.

And just his luck, he was paired to work with him.

With a heavy sigh, he let go of Rexanna's hand, though whispered: "Be careful" in her ear before following Lucas outside. As he did and they approached the tools he watched him speak as he gave out a long, frustrated sigh. "Look. I will work with you. But talk to me only of the work, or we will have problems."

Once his warning was given he took a few planks and brought them in, began to construct a stage, something he had done many, many times in the past. Setting down planks to make the base, making it a decent height, he took out nails held in his lips and began to hammer it together.
You standing beside me
I'm going to push back, push back, push back
With every word and every breath

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams - by Bastien - 05-13-2019, 06:19 PM