Personal Quest we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i never had nobody and no road home
"I can indeed." Remi agrees with a grin. With a lingering glance towards Lucas as he and Bastien set off, Remi shifts easily to fly to the top of the roof. Testing the weight out to make sure it will hold him, he gingerly shifts back, prepared at any moment to take flight again. It seems to hold well enough (save for the giant hole, of course), which makes the alchemist's task much easy.

It is times like these that his magic proves invaluable. There is no need to bother with boards or nails or hammers (as Bastien and Lucas appear to be doing below). Instead, the alchemist can merely imagine the roof into place. Slowly boards appear, coaxed with equal parts transmutation and creation magic. The hole slowly begins to be filed and reinforced, and the roofing tiles are quickly added to ensure that the weather outside won't be a factor.

Satisfied with his repair, Remi flies back down and now enters through the door. Standing beneath where the hole had been, the alchemist reaches up to do some last minute transmutation to completely heal where the openiong had once been.
i wanna be somebody to someone

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams - by Remi - 05-13-2019, 06:35 PM