Personal Quest we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien found himself quite absorbed in the work of making the stage. It was nice to simply throw something together from rough wood and materials, not have to fiddle with tiny detailing or complex expressions. He could sand and fix later, but for now he just had to make a general sha-

He frowned as the smell of smoke reached into his dulled nose, looked back. Through the door he could see Lucas looking uncharacteristically worried about something. Suspicious Bastien stood and walked outside, staying in the shadows as he turned to see flames consuming the pile of wood set out for their tasks. "Lucas...how...?" He asked, mostly just confusion in his voice rather than annoyance. (Though also, a little annoyance).

Rushing back into the room, he looked about for something and his eyes fell on the water Rexanna was using to clean. He walked over and gently lifted the bucket. "I just need to borrow this." He assured calmly, then ran to the door and threw it out over the flames, hoping it would be enough to quell them.
You standing beside me
I'm going to push back, push back, push back
With every word and every breath

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams - by Bastien - 05-27-2019, 06:24 PM