for Eliza
Eliza Kross
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4’6” | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Eliza let her lips pull into a small frown, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. They will ask questions… Questions are not to be asked of the Fae if anyone knew what was good for them. What was happening between herself and Jigano was different, as their questions were for an exchange of information. However, if Delah wasn’t going to be asking them any questions, the likelihood of their questions being well received plummeted significantly.

“Patience is not what you must be cautious of when it comes to her,” she said, shaking her head. “She is not open-minded, and she is stuck in the ways of the Fae, where outsiders are not welcome. I’ve not much experience around her, but she is not one to be trifled with.”

As he closed his eyes and searched for an answer to his question, Eliza watched Jigano with a curious gaze. When he finally spoke, she pulled a knee into her chest and rested her chin on it with a small grin. He had an interesting history, one that she could probably get a few entertaining stories from - at another time of course - but she couldn’t really identify with his experiences. She had lived in the Sidhe Village her entire life. There were adventures within the Greatwood that she had embarked on, but nothing compared to what he spoke of.

Her listening became more intent, as he began telling her of his current self. After all, that was what her question was centered on. Though she absolutely enjoyed his little biography, what she wanted to know was who he was at that moment, while they were sitting in the trees talking to each other.

Jigano commented on having a family, having a member of that family lost to her people… Her eyes moved away from him when he spoke about his family member being lost, perhaps simply because she felt unable to hide the slight guilt that she felt. It was unjustified guilt, she believed, as she certainly wasn’t the one responsible for kidnapping anyone, but she couldn’t help feeling the pain within him.

His question was one that she had expected, and unfortunately, she didn’t have an answer that he would like. “No,” she said. “Certainly nothing I’m aware of, at least.” Eliza fell quiet then, as though she was arguing with herself over what information to give him.

It had begun frustrating her, but something made her want to trust the white-haired male. She didn’t believe he posed a threat to her people’s way of life, and while she was raised to think outsiders weren’t able to be trusted, this one didn’t seem dishonest. Careful and wary of strangers and new people, but she couldn’t blame him for that. She wondered if the reason for all of the caution with outsiders was because they were simply thought of as one entity. Like the Fae, each person was different, which she was learning from actually being willing to interact with them. Delah wasn’t open to that. She and most of the others in the Sidhe Village were sheltered and told for their entire lives not to trust outsiders. What if they were wrong?

“The odds of survival for them are very low, Jigano,” she said. “If I’m right, they are to be given to the tulmhainar as a sacrifice. It would be their punishment for entering the Greatwood.”

She took a moment to consider her next question, her throat tightening and heart racing at the thought. For Rae’s sake, she never would’ve thought herself willing to remotely even offer it… “If… If I was to give you access to my people’s undercroft…” It took her a moment to think of the right way to describe it. “It’s the home of the everything written for the Fae; tomes, tales and stories, grimoires… If I allowed you to see it, what would you do with the information you learn?” Her heart was in her throat, voice even wavering slightly at the end of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 04-27-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Eliza - 04-27-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 04-27-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Eliza - 04-28-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Eliza - 04-28-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Eliza - 04-30-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Eliza - 05-04-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Out of My Reach - by Jigano - 05-04-2019, 08:51 PM