Invitation to the Charm of Darkness
for Lucas
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"Lily? Ah, I believe I have met her," Jigano nodded, keeping a curious eye on the blond man's not-quite flicker of interest as he described the helpful woman the bard had met during the quest for Safrin's library. "Albeit briefly. I didn't realize she was an entertainer, though. I'll definitely have to see about making her acquaintance more formally." A pleasant enough task, assuming he survived the next day's venture into the hostile unknown.

He wasn't sure whether Lucas would join him, but he didn't regret the company when the Ascended fell in with his steps. "Ah well," he murmured, genuinely disappointed that Lucas's skills did not include sailing. "It was worth asking." A few more steps and he slanted another glance at the man - predator? - at his side. "Have you given up on solving the riddle of the woods, then? Will you not try again to get through it and see what's on the other side?"

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 04-30-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Invitation to the Charm of Darkness - by Jigano - 05-13-2019, 09:20 PM