You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

Isla felt glad to have brought a satchel given her luck, and was busy filling it with apples when she heard something land behind her. Instantly on edge, she dropped the fruit she'd been holding to send it bouncing away across the grasses, turning sharply to face the stranger. With all that had been happening around the Spire and the other strange occurrences she'd encountered here so far, it wasn't so surprising that she was feeling skittish. Even if the young man she faced did not look particularly intimidating, with his mop of curls and his laughter. She felt herself relax a touch, carefully setting the satchel down.

"That's right," she said with a cautious smile. "You too? I don't think I ever got a chance to meet you back in Northaven. I arrived with the most recent mini-wave just before..." She glanced around. "Well. Before this. I'm Isla - I used to work as a surgeon in the Center. I guess I'm a field medic again now."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-08-2018, 11:03 PM