You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Isla hadn't expected the stranger to so readily and willingly help collect her fallen apples - but then again if they were both from Northaven they both knew how important it was to keep their little colony fed - and she leant down with him to help gather them all up into the satchel. They straightened up and she offered an equally as friendly smile back at him, reaching out to grasp his hand and shake it. "Likewise," she said. "And an alchemist, you say?" Curiosity all but burned in her eyes, especially as he continued.

"Whatever you will be here, I have no doubt it will be important," she said, honesty lacing her words. "With skills like that... why, I might have to petition you to make some new tools for me. I arrived without my medical bag." It was still something that left her feeling naked.

His question was a very good one, and Isla wished she had better answers for him. "I've no idea currently," she said. "People still have their scars and marks from Northaven and Northwind, so it isn't like we 'reset', as odd a phrase as that is to use. But recent injuries seem to have vanished. It doesn't add up, but I'm keen to look into it further."

isla i guess
i used the wrong table and i can't be bothered to change it <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-09-2018, 07:06 PM