You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla flashed him a kind smile that hid just a touch of mirth about it. "I guess that's all any of us can do, our best," she agreed, though she stood by her thinking that Remi's skillset would be particularly useful in this place. He perked up and that only fed the doctor's enthusiasm and curiosity further, Isla shifting the satchel over her shoulder to more comfortably hold it now that it was full of apples. "Oh, there were a variety of tools, both large and small," she said, smiling weakly.

"Let's see... I had an assortment of scalpels, tweezers, needles, scissors, clamps and forceps. There was also a bone saw and chisel, retractors in varying sizes, a mallet..." Quite suddenly Isla realised just how detailed she was being, clearing her throat. "Along with the usual bandages, sutures and things. I could do field medicine and small operations on the battlefield. When I got to Northaven I thought I might finally get the time and space to further my studies."

Rory's name struck a chord with her, and Isla seemed more surprised by that than the fact they were very likely stuck here (something she did not dispute to Remi). "I believe I might have met the same man," she said. "There must be more than just him out here. Locals... perhaps they could tell us more?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-12-2018, 09:13 PM