You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

"And I would be honoured to give it." Isla grinned after swallowing another bite of her apple, the medic actually seeming a little more at ease with the prospect of passing on her knowledge to Remi. They might have just met but there was nothing about him that suggested anything other than a genuine interest. And as an alchemist he was guaranteed to be of keen intellect and curiosity - perfect, in her opinion.

She smiled back at him and shrugged a little as he admitted she was right - being right didn't necessarily make the situation any easier to bear up. Especially for those with missing friends and family... like Remi, apparently. Isla hadn't come through with anyone and she had only arrived in Northaven shortly before this occurrence, so she honestly didn't know what Remi might be going through. That didn't mean, however, that she couldn't empathise or feel worried on his behalf.

"I wonder if everyone from Northaven even did come through," she said softly, pausing before taking another bite of her apple and offering a weak smile to Remi, as if realising how unhelpful that might sound. "What was his name? And what did he look like? I can keep an eye out for you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-15-2018, 08:44 PM