You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Though Isla might have just been trying to make him feel better, naive as it might have been, Remi was happy to grab onto the sliver of hope that she produced. Nodding with am emphatic smile, the alchemist was eager to agree. "True. If there really is this magnetic field all the way around here ... perhaps they are all just on the other side of it?" Lingering questions of how and why they were here aside, truly all Remi was worried about was finding his lost friends. 2 in particular; 1 he had gone without for so many years, having her gone again was easier than the loss of the other. The hawk felt the absence of the fox quite keenly.

"Ianto." Remi answered, saying the fox's name with his Italian lilt rather than the man's own scottish. "He is about my height and build–" The alchemist answered, trying not to let his mind wander too far into just how keenly he knew those details. "With copper hair. His eyes are blue, though they often appear golden and he speaks..." Frowning, Remi winced adoringly as he recalled the fox's musical cadence. Shaking his head with a laugh, Remi shrugged his shoulders. "He has an accent. Not like mine, but I cannot replicate it."

"His shift is a fox ... so if you ever see one sneaking some chicken, that will almost certainly be Ianto."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 10:16 PM