You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN]
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

this won't hurt a bit

Remi could be all talk, but Isla sincerely doubted it, the doctor grinning back at him and glancing down at the notice as it gained his approval. She nodded, moving forward to pin it up beside the missing posters and seeming satisfied. Her expression softened at Remi's reassurances about not having magic. It certainly was wonderful and, given her family's penchant for the healing variety, it would be a lie to say she didn't feel inadequate at least some of the time. She raised her eyebrows, his suggestion drawing a bright smile from her.

"That is a very good idea," she agreed. "I can identify some plants and herbs that might be useful, but I'll admit that I'm worried this place might not have them, or might have different ones. Last thing I want to do is hurt anyone."

She nudged Remi gently. "Thank you," she said. "I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow at the infirmary, then?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: You could have it all; my empire of dirt [OPEN] - by Isla - 11-21-2018, 05:59 PM