[SE] Breathe Again
for Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She flashed him a small grin as he offered one in return. “It’s much more fun that way.” She teased him, offering a quiet chime of a laugh in response but nodding all the same. They walked toward the Wheel, and she snuck a candle to light as well, to replace the next that came her way after Jigano, with fading, flickering lights. As he turned to question her, she nodded. “I did, with a friend. It was more of an experiment, slipping up in between to make sure we didn’t do it wrong. Spent some time studying the others that had done it.” Her voice was soft but thoughtful as she waited until he placed one.

When he spoke next, her sapphire gaze slipped from the wheel of the candles toward the silver haired man once again – offering him a small dip and a tiny smile as she recalled the bloody, bruised, burnt Rory she had helped open the door for – had helped seek healers for, had helped save his life. But when he questioned her if she lost anyone, she shook her head quietly, eyes shifting back to the candles a bit contemplative for a few moments. “I didn’t, no. I spent most of Longnight with Bastien.” She said quietly, shoulders rolling in a slight shrug. “It was cramped in the Rathskeller, and I don’t… Do well in places like that after the dungeon of Asciend. He helped soothe my anxiety.” She finally said, stepping toward the wheel to place her own on a spot where the candle had slowly begun to die.

And after that I went to the top for some peace and quiet, that’s where I heard you banging on the door.” She said with a soft smile sent in Jigano’s direction. “I’m glad to have helped, honestly. Even if I thought you and Rory were some terrible monster ready to eat me.
A Light That Never Goes Out.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Breathe Again - by Jigano - 05-01-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Rexanna - 05-02-2019, 07:29 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Jigano - 05-02-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Rexanna - 05-05-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Jigano - 05-05-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Rexanna - 05-16-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Jigano - 05-16-2019, 03:59 AM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Rexanna - 05-16-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Jigano - 05-16-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: [SE] Breathe Again - by Rexanna - 06-10-2019, 03:43 AM