on humbled, bended knee
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
More tasks. Fucking hell.

For a moment, Wessex grits her teeth and clamps her jaw down on the rumble of frustration that threatens to overwhelm her. It seems to be a wild goose chase for these items - but if the upgrade will help her in the future, it is necessary to do the things now. She goes into business mode, gruffer than before, all the kindness of forced small talk flying out the window. “Red Lichen. Consider it done.” She remembered a place vaguely referred to as ‘Crimson Cataract’ on the map, and thought that might be a good place to start.

“I need four small concave pieces of glass. Fairly thin, about the size of an eyeball. Maybe slightly bigger.” There is no question of whether or not he can do this. They’ve made their bargain.

She holds out her hand to shake on the agreement. If nothing else, she should have a reputation for being good on her word - even if the task is more sinister in nature, she’s always fucking done it.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
on humbled, bended knee - by Wessex - 05-03-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: on humbled, bended knee - by NPC - 05-03-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: on humbled, bended knee - by Wessex - 05-05-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: on humbled, bended knee - by NPC - 05-05-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: on humbled, bended knee - by Wessex - 05-19-2019, 04:59 PM