[SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME
Open Basket Making SE
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
BEATRIX
Double, Double Toil and Trouble
Something Wicked This Way Comes
If you think Beatrix was gonna miss out on a chance to do something that fairies did you would be thinking real wrong! First of all: fairies. Fairies were probably the coolest thing ever and she wanted to do what the fairies did because fairies did it. Duh. Anyone who didn't was stupid. Second of all: she had literally nothing better to do. Blah, blah train her magic, get stronger, yeah sure but that was boring grown up stuff. So Beatrix had gone out and gathered the materials she figured she needed for a basket, which was just a bunch of really long, really stiff (she didn't know what a reed was per se) grass, then marched her way back into town, arms full of the stuff.

Now she had to find someone to help her make them because boy did she have no clue where to start with that.

So Beatrix made her way to the Rathskellar. Sometimes Aunt Edy worked there and she knew lots of people went there so she was bound to find someone who could and would help. She managed to get herself inside without much fuss and found an empty table. Glancing around it seemed most were either too busy working or drinking. Ugh. Adults. Worthless. The barely ten-year-old (ooh yeah, baby, double digits!) set her big stack of reeds on an empty table before clambering up onto a chair, then up onto the table, not caring at all about the dirt on her boots getting all over it.

Beatrix cupped her hands around her mouth, then took a deep breath and shouted, "EXCUSE ME! CAN ONE OF YOU HELP ME MAKE A BASKET! I GOTTA CATCH THE SUN FOR THE FAIRIES! THANK YOU!"

Messages In This Thread
[SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-04-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-04-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-06-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-07-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-07-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-08-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-11-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-13-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-13-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-13-2019, 06:33 PM