[SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME
Open Basket Making SE
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
BEATRIX
Double, Double Toil and Trouble
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Damn straight she got it! Teehee...Edy would be proud of her use of that.

Beatrix broke into a wide grin, glad someone had the brains to come help her. Because if no one did she would have just yelled again. And louder. That was the best way to get attention and what you wanted - by being obnoxious. But her attention was quickly grabbed by the white creature that came with whoever this very smart man was. Her eyes widened, gaping openly. "Is that a dragon?" she asked in awe. "That's so cool! My Aunt has a bobcat and Bobi is real cool but a dragon is waaaaayyyyy cooler!" she said, desperately wanting to grab it but also not wanting to get bit. Bobi never bit her but this was a dragon and she didn't know it and she had just enough manners to know better than to grab a dragon of all things.

But it was back to work and Beatrix kneeled down on the table, giving a pleased not when the man said what she got was good. "Perfect! I'm Bea by the way. Beatrix Launceleyn." she said proudly - as she ought, Launceleyns were the best. "Okay, so!" she said. very dramatically, splaying her fingers out wide as she assessed her gathered grass. "We gotta make baskets to catch the sun in the water and...I have no idea what I am doing." she said with a grin. "Uhm, so...a basket looks like this...like a basket you know?" she said, grabbing chunks of grass and curving them up in a "U" shape. "But I don't know how it's supposed to stay together." she said, letting it go in demonstration, sending grass absolutely everywhere.

Messages In This Thread
[SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-04-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-04-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-04-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-06-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-07-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-07-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-08-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-11-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-13-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Ronin - 05-13-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: [SE][OPEN]EXCUSE ME - by Beatrix - 05-13-2019, 06:33 PM