[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Catching the sun in baskets. What sort of asinine fairytale was this - oh, that's right, literally a tale of the Fae. If she didn't put some stock in the fact that it might be better to pay respects to some traditions if only for the sake of not being on someone else's shit list she absolutely would have turned up her nose and scoffed at the whole affair. But instead she trudged her way out to the Fields, hunting for grasses suitable to making a basket. That bit would be the easy part. She could logically deduce what a good basket material was based on baskets she had seen before, but as far as weaving it?

Let's just say home-makery nonsense had not been in the Launceleyn training pedagogy.

After gathering enough materials Zariah sat down right where she was, glaring at what she had gathered. She did not like feeling stupid, because she knew she wasn't, but she certainly felt stupid now as she glared at the grass. The family head picked at a few pieces, starting to try and logic her way to crafting something resembling a basket.

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-04-2019, 11:36 PM