[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

Edrei. Peter searched his mind for anything he might have heard of her, any mention he might have heard of the name prior to this, and came up blank. Socialization had never been one of his strong suits, and he had stopped even trying once he had arrived here. Nodding, more to himself than to Zariah, he decided he would just... do his best. But... ”Should I... be worried?”

Train and get stronger? Peter had been doing that his whole life, of course he could keep doing it now. For her, for a family. ”Yes. I can... I will.” He had a feeling this was maybe one of those questions that didn’t need an answer, but he couldn’t help himself. He also couldn’t help the halting question that followed, the nvertain if it would be crossing a line but needing to know. ”Do I... will you tell me your plans... before, or... or when it’s needed?” Not that Peter through he had anything to offer whatever her plans might be, he was the wind up doll in most cases. Point him at a target and say ‘Make me proud’.
PETER
They don't know you like I do
The little secrets that you keep
I'm gonna haunt your dreams at night
You'll have to hide those kitchen knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Peter - 05-16-2019, 02:23 PM