like scar said, be prepared
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Amalia is in trouble and Wessex couldn’t join the group that set out to help her. Pitfalls of being a weak slug during the day, even though she could feel herself ever so steadily growing stronger. It just wasn’t strong enough to combat the sun. Not yet.

Armed with the map to the Greatwood, safely rolled up and tucked tightly away between her body and some leather, Wessex is about to head into the forest when something tells her she ought to seek guidance first. Just in case. If anyone were watching her, they would see her route suddenly change as she veers off from her beeline towards the trees, now heading towards the closest shrine - in The Underground. Darting through the tunnels, the thought of the last time she was here, leading Aedion through the maze, brings a quick spark of anger and sadness to her mind, but she pushes it away.

The Ascended energetically bounds into the circular room, taking her customary kneeling position before the statue of the little girl. “Lady, forgive me for the delay on the reading materials. I am working on getting them. Please - a friend of mine is lost in the Greatwood. Potentially in danger. I have a shifting map to navigate with, but any other advice or information would be most appreciated.” She pauses, running a brief systems analysis of herself. "Replenishing my energy would be most helpful, too."

Her gaze flickers up, hoping to see the familiar blue-tinged projection of her maker. She is the only one Wessex humbles herself before.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
like scar said, be prepared - by Wessex - 05-05-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by the VOICE - 05-06-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by Wessex - 05-06-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by the VOICE - 05-07-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by Wessex - 05-08-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by the VOICE - 05-10-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by Wessex - 05-19-2019, 09:30 AM
RE: like scar said, be prepared - by the VOICE - 05-21-2019, 07:04 PM