I would sell my soul for a soul worth keeping
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam had been incredibly accommodating to Nate, more than he would ever have expected from anyone. He had been taught a great number of things, in a very short period of time, and was finally getting a chance to put some of his new knowledgw to the test. Obviously, what Nate chose to do first was pray. Back home, he could have built a mountain with the fucks he didn’t give about god, but now that there was a chance he could get stuff be answered? He was on board.

The shrine in the temple was... pretty much exactly what Nate had been expecting, if he was entirely honest. It looked like a prop from some fantasy movie, but this really wasn’t the place to judge. With a dubious look at the ground, like he wasn’t sure if he should really commit and kneel (he didn’t), Nate clapped his hands together.

”I haven’t prayed in a real long time, and never to... not like, god, so I don’t know if there’s something special I gotta say, but...” Nate sighed. He’d already fucked this up, he just knew it. The only reason he kept going was so he could say he had. ”I just wanna know that this is okay, I guess. I can offer up a bad joke, but I got nothing else.”
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
I would sell my soul for a soul worth keeping - by Nate - 05-09-2019, 05:34 AM