Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
The voice was a welcome interruption to his work, not least of which because he recognized the owner of it and her gleeful energy. Irreverent, confident, trouble on long, long legs and wearing a smirk like the cat who was still licking cream from her whiskers, Edy was a breath of fresh air in the cool stone depths of the guild hall where Jigano was working on a key for the language in the book he and Killian had found the other day.

He allowed himself a wry grin as he pushed back his chair from the several books open before him, pushing himself up into a spine-crackling stretch as his young friend came into view.

"Edy!" he greeted with a sly smile. He'd noticed his glasses were missing a few days after their field trip, and had no reason to connect her with their disappearance, though he had been upset at the time that he had been clumsy enough to lose such an important item. "What brings you to brighten my doorstep today, my Lady of the Flames?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 05-12-2019, 03:06 AM