Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"What we need is a decent hot spring," he mused. "Though I recently heard about a 'House of Pleasure' that might be opening up soon. Might be competition for the Rathskeller if you're not careful," he teased his young friend. "Though if I ever give up the life of a Loreseeker I'll be sure to join you in setting up that bathhouse, complete with massages and any other decadence we can come up with!" Soft towels, cold drinks, and a skilled hairdresser on staff, to start with. The rest he could live without, but a little bit of pampering would be oh, so good every once in a while...

"It suits you," he assured her gallantly, warmed by her smile and glad to have brought it to her face. "Bugs... to catch on fire?" he repeated, one brow trying to raise as he fought to keep it down. First Bobi had found it, then Edy had noticed it? It seemed a bit unlikely... and Edy was a mistress of mischief, who treated the truth as a game at times... but...

Did it matter, really?

"They must have been pretty far into the woods," he murmured, carefully tucking them into an inner breast pocket of his overtunic. "To be setting bugs on fire. It's a good thing the plants aren't too dry yet, or they might have started a fire."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 05-19-2019, 05:34 AM