Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Lucas mentioned it," Jigano mused, "blond Ascended fellow. Charming and bit of a rogue. He said he was going to be 'security' for it. I believe Lily was the name of the proprietress? I've met her a few times in Amalia's company, but can't say I know much beyond her face and name." Amalia seemed to like her, though, which was a fine recommendation in his opinion. He wasn't entirely oblivious to Edy's suspicion, but it was so far off base that he didn't pay it much mind.

"Old? Old, madame? You wound me!" he declared, pressing a dramatic hand to his heart as his eyes twinkled with laughter. "Though if being old means I get to be lazy, maybe it's not so bad..." He winked at her, grin turning a tad wicked. "Just remember that you're not as young as you used to be either, my flame-buoyant friend!"

Perhaps he shouldn't have made the pun. Bobi seemed to take offense at it (or maybe it was Edy's tale-of-uncertain-tallness the kitten protested?) Either way it woke Isuma from her nap and the gryphlet came barreling out of his office with a joyful REEP! of greeting as she attempted to give her mentor a welcoming pounce.

Jigano chuckled, but his eyes narrowed slightly in concern as Edy started juggling her fire. The Guild's new nightlight was thankfully fire-free, but the same could not be said for the Launceleyn girl. On the other hand, she could control that fire and snuff it out in a heartbeat on the off chance it did get away from her, so her held his peace and let her play. "I can't imagine why they might think that," he mused, watching the ball of fire with a raised brow. "Not of a fine, upstanding citizen and business-owner like yourself!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 05-28-2019, 12:25 AM