Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Ahh well, it would be Lucas." Edy replied with a cackle at Jigano's description of him. "Security, mmm? Well he's certainly got a knack for shadows." She added with a mischievous glint. The description of Lily only made the Launceleyn shrug. She didn't much care for women unless she was fucking them. For the most part they were bitchy and petty or got themselves killed leaving Edy to save them, and then didn't ever say thank you.

"Wound you? Well I hope not, I don't believe this place has an old-folks home if you need taking care of." However as he turned the wording back on her (something he was impossibly good at), Edy merely marveled at his wit. Licking her lips and narrowing her eyes, knowing that she'd not match him in this arena, she conceded with a wink and scrunch of her nose. "Alright then. Neither of us are old, merely aging. Like a good whiskey."

In the wake of such a ferocious predator, Bobi immediately dropped her shoulders getting her head close to the ground, bobbed-tail waggling. However as Isuma came close, Bobi merely flopped onto her side and playfully swatted at the young gryphonlets head.

"I know right?" Edy cackled wickedly. "Sooooo, you been in the big scary woods yet?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-01-2019, 02:11 AM