Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Doesn't he? It's almost eerie what he can do with them," Jigano agreed, wondering if he would get to do another round of training exercises and such with the man before his 'security' duties kept him too busy to help a loreseeker out. Edy's shrug matched his information on Lily, however: just not enough to have much to say about her, and he happily turned to her teasing comments on his age.

Old, indeed!

"Oh, I figured I'd just retire to a nice farm somewhere," he said airily. "One with a big front porch and a rocking chair, where I could sit and yell at the youth of Caido for being young!" He mimicked a reedy, querulous old voice and shook a palsied fist at an imaginary teenager to prove his point, but Edy had already surrendered and he relaxed his hand again, grinning. "But before that day, we have plenty of trouble still to be the cause of... just like good whiskey," he winked to his friend.

Isuma had been expecting a dodge or a leap, and was taken off guard by the swat to her head. She let out an indignantly playful squeak and tried to flop on Bobi to pin the larger, stronger kitten to the ground... an unlikely result, when the gryphlet's hollow bones left her with little mass to pin anything other than a fellow bird.

"The 'big, scary woods' are both, as a matter of fact," he agreed, dropping back down into his seat with a wry smile. "The Fae who live there aren't particularly friendly, and though they're small, it's not smart to underestimate them. And the trees have a nasty habit of moving around on you if you haven't been invited in, or don't have a guide." He nibbled a hangnail as he considered how things had changed since his first disastrous visit beneath the boughs of the Wildwood. "I don't suppose you and Bobi have had a chance to poke around yet, yourselves? I'm curious as to what you think of it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-01-2019, 02:58 AM