Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Eerie is one word for it." Edy hummed with a suggestive bob of her eyebrows.

As the bard not for the first time and likely not for the last, easily twisted her words into something cackle-worthy, Edy did just that. A gleeful light sparkled in her eyes as she grinned at him broadly. "You—" She said almost accusingly, pointing a finger at him. "—always know just what to say."

Happily allowing herself to be pinned to the ground, Bobi yowled dramatically, flailing with large and predictable wiggles, clearly trying to make the young gryphon feel good about her efforts as a predator.

Edy listened, but merely shrugged. "Nah, don't know about it, don't give a fuck about it. I'm still getting used to this us vs. them shit here. I don't need to go adding in a third party. And if they don't visitors, that's fiiiiiiiiiiiine with me. Besides, Zariah's got some...errands for me, so I'll be staying put for a while."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-05-2019, 04:35 PM