Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"No, I suppose it didn't," Jigano agreed with a sigh. "The anger was quieted, and tempers were soothed, but you're right that the root cause of it still remains." Given that the problem was with Outlanders trying to take over and pushing their ideas on the Naturals, it wasn't a situation that Jigano could step into, either, without making things worse. Unfortunately, there wasn't an easy answer to that problem any more than there was to the Fae diplomacy issue, but Edy's question, sassily delivered, had him quirking his lips back towards a smile.

"I don't think he's a moron," the bard protested, but he let out a sigh of relief that his young friend's temper had already soothed over. "But I'm glad that you're not mad at him." Whether Rory would forgive the fire mage so easily, he wasn't sure. Edy had burned him once, and he still carried the scars from that. Those he didn't blame her for, but the threat she had made to do it again... that was another matter. "And I would appreciate it if you wouldn't threaten to kill him again, please. As a personal favor?" He was only half-joking with her on that, but his attempts to keep things light were all for naught when Zariah's name brought the mood down several degrees.

The body language and switch from hot to cool were as curious as her fawning over Zariah at the Barrier had been, and Jigano controlled the urge to raise a brow as he offered her a smile instead. "She doesn't look that much older than you. Is she your sister, then?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-06-2019, 05:16 PM