Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"What, no experimenting at all? Have you ever tried coaxing new sounds out of one, by being a touch rough?" Edy looked wistfully at her nails as if contemplating this idea for the very first time.

Wrinkling her nose again, Edy rolled her eyes. "If I ever make a curse, it's gonna be clean cut." She said with a snort. Someone at one point had the magic to make curses work, why not Edy? "Only mine will be something like, experience a terrible headache if you don't make your partner orgasm..

Noting the gryphlets wastefulness, Bobi immediately began to try and clean her up (read: steal the cream off of her face). Looking at the water, flame suddenly appeared around the kettle in a controlled blaze to speed up the process. "Just weird. It feels like it isn't what I'm built for, you know?" She replied with a shrug. "And yeah, I do. Much as I liked beating the shit out of assholes on a daily basis, I was actually doing something that mattered. Not saying pouring drinks for the local barflies isn't a revolutionary task or anything, but it certainly isn't as satisfying."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-20-2019, 06:37 PM