Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
"That would... certainly produce some different sounds," Jigano agreed after a long and slightly horrified pause, imagining Edrei plopping some sticky honey down on a drumhead and slapping at it. For a moment their innuendo fell away under the image of the literal words that were being used, and it was a sight to freeze even the most amateur bard's heart.

"Yes, different strokes," he agreed faintly, shaking his head to clear the unfortunate image and focus on making their tea. He finally poured the cups - the scents of cinnamon and apples rose on the steam - and offered one to Edy to doctor to her liking with the cream and sugar. He took a little dollop of honey in his, stirring it as he considered her answer with a grin at the name-calling. "There's an interesting word... 'meant' to, I mean. What if the bugs were created as... essentially as living weapons, for the purpose of creating fire and chaos?" he asked, enjoying the game of hypotheticals, though his thoughts danced over the book of Hollowed Grounds fauna that Safrin had given to Amalia, and the flinthopper's entry in it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-20-2019, 10:13 PM