Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You asked." The not-teenager replied easily, as if her slightly-thoughtful commentary was something that deserved some amount of justification. "Related?" Edy repeated, running her tongue across her teeth with a hrrmph sound. She hadn't heard that, but then again Edy had really only thought about killing the thing, not working out its lineage.

Listening to the bard ponder his notions out loud made the Launceleyn wince slightly. "Sounds like where I grew up." She said, exhale a mirthless laugh. "Strongest survive, pushing boundaries and all that." Raising a brow and letting her grin grow feral, Edy shook her head. "Not like you? Impossible!" She cackled happily.

"Mmhmm. Zariah went to go see her." what are timelines "She seemed...I dunno really. I've met my fair share of rulers in my time, but she doesn't really strike me as one. I think she downplays how powerful she is though, that's for sure."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-21-2019, 04:19 PM