Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Too hot on the heels of an already salaciously charged conversation of double-speak, Edy decided to let the quip about the softer arts go. Not without flashing a menacing grin at him first, though. "Well, none that I've met so far." Edy chimed in response, with cheeky sweetness lacing her tone.

"Power for power's sake?" Edy shook her head with confidence. "Nah. Only the most golden of souls or whatever the fuck you want to call them, do that. Anyone else absolutely gets corrupted by it. Ain't no way to show how much power you have, other than to exercise it over someone else." Listening to the rest of what he had to say, Edy took a hesitant sip of the tea, immediately decided the alcohol content was miserably low (yes Edy, because that's what tea is), and set it down.

"I dunno. Tools, subjects, means to an end...it all sounds like it ends with a fucking army and someone getting kicked out of power." The not-teenager concluded with a shrug. "Now that she's out, seems like the gods haven't done shit about it. So either they over reacted which is sort of terrifying, or they know they're fucked. Which..you know, also terrifying."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-22-2019, 03:18 AM