[seasonal event] the chorus will come in
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
I can hardly wait
to see you come of age.
”Boys! What did I say about going out of sight?!” Roana shouted, very frustrated with the little hooligans she had so graciously given life to that now were running around the Ruins like complete lunatics trying to capture the sun. In her own hands was a large basket, unceremoniously held so that the sun above poured into it.

”But ma the sun is over here!!” Rhett called back from wherever he had run off to with his brothers as they chased the sun, full speed ahead, baskets held in outstretched arms as they tried to get the angle just right for the light to fill it. Roana sighed and ran a hand down her face. ”The sun is everywhere it is high noon boys! Get your butts back here!” she shouted back. That was when she heard another voice and glanced back, smiling a bit to see Melita and Fangorn on their way over. ”Hello Melita, Fangorn.” she said with a wave. ”Capturing the sun is exactly what we are doing, while simultaneously breaking the rules – Boys I will count to three!” Roana started, ending her sentence by facing back towards where her devil’s spawn had run off to last.
But I guess we'll have to be patient,
'cause it's a long way to go.
CORMAC RHETT & JAX
Table base and considerable assistance from Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] the chorus will come in - by Roana - 05-13-2019, 03:22 PM