Fine Detail [SE]
For Zariah
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah
Be dangerous darling, for the world rises and falls at your feet.
What could they possibly be studying? Briefly a smirk curved her lips before falling back to her usual blank expression. She could have a lot of fun with this one while still being honest. "Oh you know, the usual. Reading. Writing. Arithmetic. Magic. How to kill innocents and feel absolutely nothing." she said, looking at him with a warm smile.

By now her statue was completed, a beautiful piece that would make quite the nice mantel ornament. "Thank you for the materials. I believe this will be a suitable offering." she said as she stood, considering if it was worth answering this man's other questions given the scare she probably gave him. Zariah eyed him quietly, her gaze cold, piercing - the eyes of a coldblooded killer contemplating who might be their next victim.

"I am proud to be bound by my traditions, for they are what make me who I am, and that is a superior human like all who were the product of meticulous breeding over a milenna." she said, her voice low and smooth, almost soothing were her words not so foreboding. "And since you have been so gracious to offer me materials for this ridiculous project, I will give you a piece of advice. If you truly love that woman of yours, I suggest that next you see me, you follow close instruction and keep her in line. Have a good evening, Bastien." she said, turning on her heel and heading out the door.

{EXIT ZARIAH}

Messages In This Thread
Fine Detail [SE] - by Bastien - 05-16-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Zariah - 05-19-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Bastien - 05-21-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Zariah - 05-22-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Bastien - 05-27-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Zariah - 05-27-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Bastien - 05-31-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Zariah - 06-02-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Bastien - 06-04-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Fine Detail [SE] - by Zariah - 06-05-2019, 12:18 PM