Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Dutch Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sorrel
We’ve been dreaming but who can deny,
It’s the best way of living,
Between the truth and the lie.

Sam looked nervous, like she’d caught him doing what he oughtn’t. Though looking at him, his nervousness, she suspected he maybe wasn’t the type to get up to what he shouldn’t in a public space.

Well, that was...a reasonable explanation, she thought. Books did have to be made by people. Even if she’d never seen it done, or known anyone who could write. Writing or drawing on pages would be be involved in the creation of such tomes as the ones surrounding them. She was curious, actually, to see how one went about doing such work - and she crept a little closer, trying to peek over his arms to see what he was doing.

“The Loreseekers…?” She repeated the title, tasting the syllables and racking her brain for any glimmer of recognition as she drew near. She got none.

Another new thing for her to learn about, it seemed. Though this one sounded...potentially useful.

“I am seeking lore, I suppose,” Sorrel mused aloud, thoughts on the gaps in her knowledge about...well. Everything.

She gave him her best charming smile and held up the book she was wielding as an example. Hoped it wasn’t too obvious she had no idea what information it held, and fixed Sam with an expectant look.

“I’m trying to learn more about...well, everything. Starting with with your plants.”

Messages In This Thread
The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-16-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 05-28-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-31-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-09-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-11-2019, 06:16 PM