Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Dutch Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sorrel
We’ve been dreaming but who can deny,
It’s the best way of living,
Between the truth and the lie.

As Sam put his pen down, Sorrel couldn’t help pouting a little. Always disappointed when her curiosity had to go unsated. But then, she guessed she wouldn’t be too keen on someone watching her make one of her concoctions either.

His offer surprised her - she honestly had expected him to direct her to some dusty section of the bookshelves and leave her to flounder among identical leatherbound spines. She nodded, placing the book carefully aside, given it was clearly no use to her.

“That’s most generous of you,” she said, letting only a small amount of surprise colour her words, “I was an apothecarist back home but…”

She smiled tightly, gestured around herself.

“A foreigner here. I might as well make daisy-chains here for all the use my potions would be. If you’d be so kind, I’d appreciate the help.”

She studied him. Something familiar about him, and caught for a second on his hair. Sorrel wondered if maybe she’d bumped into him before, during the chaos and upheaval of adjusting to her new home. The feeling lingered, went nowhere, so she shook it off and smiled brightly.

”Your sister makes potions then? She wouldn’t happen to be about this tall - “ she gestures, approximately at her own shoulder, “ with copper hair like yours?”

Sorrel politely doesn’t mention the dour temperament that Sam certainly doesn’t seem to share. He probably wouldn’t appreciate a treatise on why and how she managed to offend his sibling in under an hour.

Messages In This Thread
The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-16-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 05-28-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-31-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-09-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-11-2019, 06:16 PM