Personal Quest I'll Drink to That
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe was sore as all hell, and she was dead tired, but her eyes were shining as she padded through the echoing temple. Claws clicked on the floor, head low as golden eyes flicked from one thing to the next, head tilting as she moved. She had slept all of about three hours the previous night, and she had been racing at breakneck speeds through the ruins during her wakeful hours. She hadn’t played like that in years, and she was certainly feeling it today. Despite this, the black-pelted wolf’s tail was swaying easily behind her, and her sore muscles felt looser than they had in a long time.

It was her nose that brought her to the temple today. She had been moving through the hollowed grounds, wondering just what it was that was worshipped here. The gods had been smothered, snuffed out, and forgotten in Northwind and Northaven… so what lay here? Her wondering had been interrupted when she caught the familiar scent of a bear, and fish thickly lacing the air that carried it to her. Her belly had rumbled almost immediately, and she set off after her father and whatever supper she might try to steal share.

As she reached the stairs, the wolf smelled much the same things the bear had - rotten grapes, her mother, remi. Her head tilted as she slowed her pace, padding quietly down the stairs and into the gloom of.. A wine cellar. Her eyes adjusted immediately, and the large canine took in the sight of the whole fam damily, and her tail moved gently behind her. She didn’t make any sound of greeting - did Remi even know what she was? No… no she didn’t think so. She inwardly shrugged, though. While she was jealously guarding this particular advantage that had allowed her to end the reign of her Master, Remi wasn’t someone she didn’t trust.

Ashe passed by Vervain first, listening to their voices as she brushed a cold nose into her mother’s hand and her tail swished against Remi’s leg. She glanced at Devrum … and the she darted upwards, and her jaws clamped around the fish he’d left in a flash. She didn’t take it, of course. Well.. not all of it. The tail and half the body disappeared as the head and the rest of it thumped to the floor, and in the next second Ashetta was standing on her own two feet just behind Remi, flashing a bright grin at Devrum while she wiped the corner of her mouth with her thumb. ”Thanks Papa Bear,” she chirped, and then she glanced between her mother and Remi. She brushed her shoulder against the hawk’s. ”So what’s everyone doing down here? What’s this about cleaning?” Ashe wrinkled her nose at that and glanced about.

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-08-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Remi - 11-09-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Devrum - 11-13-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-15-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Ashetta - 11-16-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Devrum - 11-18-2018, 06:49 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-18-2018, 12:22 PM