[SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire
Open!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Mmm. I haven't met them yet," Jigano admitted. "I've heard about them from others but... in truth, I've tried not to attract their attention. From what I have heard they are a capricious god of sensuality and sex, and consent is... secondary, with them. I think there are many who would find their blessings welcome, but I am, ah... less adventurous, in that sense." Which was to say, he had all he needed and wanted in his mortal lover, and did not seek divine intervention in his bedroom!

What could be said of worlds torn apart and lives upended? Gods run mad and families, cities, civilizations destroyed? Much, perhaps... but not anything that a stranger had a right to say. As comfortable as talking to Melita was, Jigano was wary of overstepping the bounds of courtesy. Some things he might pry at, curiosity getting the better of him and overriding tact, but when it came to death and loss discretion was the better part of valor, and he left his companion to speak up or not, as she saw fit. Whether she chose not to out of desire for privacy or simply not knowing what to say, he did not know, but if they ran into each other again - and there was no reason they would not - perhaps they would build the bridges that would lead to those discussions then.

"We will!" he promised, smiling as their talk of oceans lightened the mood back to something bright and cheerful in the summer sun. "Amalia and I, we found a map in an old book. It's a bit out of date, but it showed ocean to the east of us. We may have been barred from the south and west, and the Woods to the north may not be as welcoming of our presence as we would like, but I don't think anyone has explored to the east yet, to see if that map is right. Maybe we will be the first!" he teased lightly, though not without a hint of wistful eagerness in his adventurer's soul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire - by Jigano - 06-02-2019, 11:49 PM