[SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire
Open!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
He knew how Melita felt, though perhaps not quite as unsettled now as he had been before Fiat Lux. All the gods were dangerous and could be unpredictable but... Frey seemed more that way than the others, to Jigano. Admittedly, he was biased in having met the others while all he had were rumors of the god of fertility but... still. Better safe than sorry.

"Exploring is something I usually encourage my guildmates to do," he agreed wryly, though there was a touch of pain in his expression before he swiftly hid it again. "It can be dangerous but that is sometimes the price of learning new things. Especially when it involves seeing new places..." He had been burned once already in that, but partially because it had ended well and partially because he was who he was there was no doubt in his mind that it would happen again. "Keep an eye on the Notice Board when you can. I'll try to post it there, when I'm ready to head out, if I can't find you on my own," he added with a smile. She was energetic and enthusiastic, mercurial and fierce, but he couldn't deny the strength of her spirit and, besides, it sounded like she had already lived through her share of hardship. She knew the danger, and seemed to embrace it gleefully. He might not entirely approve of that approach... but he could appreciate it in an adventuring companion nonetheless.

They chatted quietly until the shadows lengthened and their conversation fell to companionable silence. Well before Rory returned, Melita and Fangorn flitted away as unexpectedly as they had arrived, vanishing into the long grass like spirits of summer gone back to the fields from which they'd sprouted. Jigano took himself to the horse trough to clean himself up and then start a simple meal for his host and friend, humming contentedly at a good day's work, and a new friend found!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 01:24 AM