welcome to the boner room [mature content]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

I thought you’d never ask echoes in her ear, her head, in the depths of her belly, as they take their leave of the dance floor. She can imagine there are a few who are happy to see the pair leave - and some others who were enjoying the show. Once off, Lily absently takes Lucas’s hand and leads him through the crowd towards the houses. Her feet know the way. And though she has a smile on her face, she remains silent until she pushes her door open and pulls Lucas inside.

The first room is large, too big for one person. She’s done some sparse decorating but there is too much space to fill, which leaves her with a smallish living area and plenty of empty floor for… activities. Dancing, weaving, painting nudes, insert random activity here. He might recognize it (minus the trappings) as the former Church of Safrin - the place where they first met.

“This is me,” she says quietly, into the dimness of the room. And in a way, she is foolishly welcoming him into all of her. Despite his warning. Despite her own misgivings. Because she wants this, and sometimes gives her pretty little head a break and lets her cunt do the thinking.

Messages In This Thread
welcome to the boner room [mature content] - by Lily - 05-25-2019, 02:43 PM