[seasonal event] it's an old scar
for Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Melita doesn’t elaborate on the rest of her kind, and Wessex doesn’t press the matter. It doesn’t really matter, just a curious bit of information that might be useful somewhere down the line. Why the girl seems to find it funny, she doesn’t know, merely quirking a brow and holding the expression for a moment.

Anyway. Moving on.

The perfect summer day does nothing to temper the feelings that flood through her machine-like body when Melita asks the final question, the be all-end all of dualities. For all her Lady’s work, she found reason to leave them with emotions - both a blessing and a curse, though these days, the hardened woman is finding them more of a hindrance to her daily life than a helpful way to connect with others. Wessex sits with it for a moment, looking at her hands and running her fingers over flesh that will never decay, never age past the day of her Ascension at thirty-eight. Hands that have held others’ and wielded more power than she used to be able to imagine, hands that loved and killed and cooked and now…? Only seem to be able to divide, simply by being what they are.

“I’m not sure,” she begins. “Before I was loved but for all intents and purposes, helpless and aimless. After, I experienced more power and miracles than I could ever dream of, but am hated for my choices.” She shrugs, perhaps more sorrowfully than she means to, but refuses to say more.

“I’ll leave you to the rest of your day. Keep up your training.” A smile and a nod replaces any hint of emotional disturbance as the stone wall of a woman rises and retreats almost soundlessly back into the woods.

{FIN}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Melita - 05-27-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Wessex - 06-01-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Melita - 06-01-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Wessex - 06-10-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Melita - 06-10-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Wessex - 06-26-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: [seasonal event] it's an old scar - by Melita - 06-27-2019, 12:15 AM