Unwelcome Company
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'd bring you further roses
Hearing the worried cry echoing out in his head, the alchemist sent a pulse through their telepathic connection of misunderstanding, and safety. Hey, no, you do not need to run. He thought reassuringly, his strange accent making even his mental voice sound melodic and joyful.

Though Remi was athletic and dexterous as a man and as a hawk, this body was far more used to diving for prey rather than swerving haphazardly through the trees. Were he in the lead, picking and choosing his path, he might have been able to match her. But as it was, flying behind her and trying to react to her seemingly random flight-path, he did quickly lose sight of her.

Sweeping towards the ground, Remi shifted gracefully in mid air; wings outspread his legs suddenly elongated and become human just as his wings condensed into arms. The boyish looking alchemist put his hands in his pockets, looking through the dappled light into the boughs of the trees. If you can hear me, you know that I am not a predator. He mused gently. Then, remembering that not everyone appreciated being able to hear his voice invading their thoughts, he cleared his throat. "My name is Remi." He called, out loud this time, having no idea whether or not the owl could hear him, or if she was even nearby any longer.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Unwelcome Company - by Patton - 05-27-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Unwelcome Company - by Remi - 05-27-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Unwelcome Company - by Patton - 05-27-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: Unwelcome Company - by Remi - 05-28-2019, 05:42 PM