God Quest Princesses Don't Need Knights
Item Quest Completion
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Can anybody find me somebody to love
{I am submitting this to complete an item quest, and spending 300 MP to jazz it up a bit after discussion with Odd}

Phoebe arrived at the shrine, a basket of gifts for Frey in her hands. As always there were various fruits and pretty honeysuckle woven into the handle, but this time she also added a few cream filled eclairs she had gotten from the bakery. Why? Well…they were long, filled with white stuff that came out the ends…it just seemed like an innuendo that the god would appreciate that made her cheeks flush to think about. She hoped that the thought would count at least.

She set the basket down on the alter and took a step back, kneeling down to pray. ”Frey, I’ve done as you asked and sought council from those who have witnessed battle.” she started with, the first having been Ronin, who had seen every sort of danger life could offer, and Melita, who despite being far more ferocious than she, was at least more comparable to her than the captain. ”And I have sought out danger as well.” she continued, her mind drifting to the hungry pack of wolves that had tried to make a meal of her and Melita. Now that the shock of that had worn off, she was just the tiniest bit proud of herself for helping in that fight, even if just barely by comparison.  

”And after all that I think I know what I need now…which I am sure you knew would be nothing like what I had originally asked for. If you could spare me but a few moments?” she finished, a small smile curving her lips. Frey knew so much that was beyond her comprehension, surely they already knew what answer she would come to and what she would return to ask for.

Messages In This Thread
Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 05-29-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-02-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-03-2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 01:09 AM